If you are anything like, you have in some form or shape gotten your iPhone wet. You picked up it to find the display acting up or a thin film of water beneath your baby’s screen. The following is a detailed guide that will help you salvage your lifeline before it is too late. The most important and first thing would be to act. There are a number such as LCD display and your own battery that despise water more. Be on your feet and stick to the set of instructions.
- The display is responsive and if your phone is on, turns it off immediately. If the screen is not responsive do a reset by pressing the home and electricity buttons. Do not turn the phone.
- Towel dry the telephone avoid using a hair dryer as the battery does not like extreme heat
- Get some of the fantastic rice out and pour a generous amount to bowl or a pot big enough to surround the iPhone. It will solve the iPhone repair water problem.
- Place in the center of the pot of rice. The bottom of the screen would not be affected, although yes, this will leave a picture of rice powder on the outside of the iPhone.
- Have a desk lamp and shine the light about 6 to 10 inches.
- Allow the rice do its job. The rice will soak all the moisture from the iPhone, but be patient; it is going to take 48 hours.
- Once dry, plug the phone and give it a complete charge. Your battery has been through a lot, so before trying to use the telephone, it is going to help to renew the charge.
- At this time your phone has turned on. Test it out. You will need to follow the troubleshooting steps that are following if the screen or digitizer is not responsive.
- Troubleshooting, Can you follow the directions and you have problems with a LCD display that is dim? This means that you will have to start replacing parts where the damage is irreversible, to ascertain. This involves altering the glass or LCD to see if this fixes the problem. It is a problem with the motherboard if it does not. The phone can be sent by you to a firm, like the one and they could do the troubleshooting or you can try to do it yourself. That part is up to you. That has solved many of your water damage issues. This piece of gear is robust because of its intricacies. Hopefully you have diverted, although water and electronic equipment is never a fantastic match.